Flammini Prof. Alessandra
was born in Brescia, Italy, in 1960.
From 1995 to 2002 she was a Researcher at the
Department of Electronics for Automation of the
She teaches several courses about measurements in industrial environments, digital electronics systems and smart sensors. She coordinates the ES3 (Embedded Systems and Smart Sensors) research group.
Her main research activity is the design of methods and digital electronic circuits for numeric measurement instrumentation, sensor signal processing, smart sensors and wireless sensor networking, with reference to real-time industrial applications, smart grids and wearable sensing.
She is the Chair of several conferences and is a member of IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement ADCOM
She the author of more than 250 international publications and responsible of many financed projects.
- Professor of the laurea course "Sistemi per l’Industria e PLC” (ex “Sistemi Distribuiti e PLC"),
- Professor of the laurea course "Elettronica Generale” (module “Fondamenti di Elettronica Digitale)
- Professor of the laurea magistrale course "Sistemi e Strumenti per l’Automazione” (module “Sensori Intelligenti e Bus di Campo”)
- Professor of the Health and Wealth laurea magistrale module "Smart Sensors for Domotics and Health Care”
- Responsible of the Didactic Laboratories of Electronics (ELE1 and ELE2)
Tutoring time-table (c/o Office 24)
- Monday 4:30-6:30 p.m.